Diet by blood group 1
The first blood group does not coagulate well. Its owners more often than other people develop inflammatory and immunopathological processes, for example, arthritis and allergies. Often, stomach ulcers develop due to increased acidity.
What should you eat?
- First of all, this is meat, especially beef, lamb and liver, but not pork. And also it is fish and seafood.
- The more vegetables and fruits, with the exception of acidic ones, the better. Pineapples are especially helpful.
- Only rye bread, in limited quantities.
- The best drinks to drink are green tea and some herbal teas, such as rosehip, ginger, mint, licorice or linden tea. You can also drink seltzer water instead of tea.
What should you limit yourself to?
Don't eat a lot of cereals, especially oatmeal and wheat bread. But this list does not include such cereals as buckwheat, as well as legumes (only varieties such as adzuki (angular or radiant beans), cow peas, pinto beans (spotted)). You can safely eat them
What products are not recommended?
- Cabbage should be avoided, with the exception of broccoli.
- Any products made from wheat.
- Any corn products.
- Marinades and ketchup.
- Avoid drinking coffee or any coffee drinks. From herbal decoctions, it is advisable to avoid aloe, St. John's wort, echinacea, strawberry leaves and senna.
- If you are taking vitamins, then do not choose vitamin A and vitamin E.
What will have to be completely eliminated?
- Fresh cabbage.
- Legumes (copper beans, dark ("naval"), common vegetable beans, lentils).
- Ice cream.
What will help?
- Algae, such as brown or kelp, will help.
- Iodized salt can be consumed.
- Some greens will not hurt. For example, spinach, broccoli, radishes. Licorice root will be helpful. Licorice is also called licorice.
- Of the vitamins, the B vitamins and vitamin K are most useful.
- Calcium, manganese and iodine will also help.
Neutral products include beer, red and white wine. And also tea made from chamomile, ginseng, sage, valerian and raspberry leaf.
Weight management program
It would be nice if you were involved in an active sport such as aerobics, skiing, jogging or swimming to stay healthy and fit.
Special Recommendations for Weight Loss
People with the first blood group have such a problem as a slowed metabolism. If you speed up your metabolism, then we will thereby lose weight faster. To do this, you will have to remove wheat products from your diet, as well as corn, legumes (for example, green peas, red and black beans) and lentils. These foods slow down metabolic processes by inhibiting insulin production. But in addition, you still have to remove from the menu all types of cabbage, with the exception of broccoli, and all oat products. These foods also reduce the production of thyroid hormones.
Secondly, you need to enrich your diet with iodine-containing products. These include seafood, seaweed and greens. We recommend using iodized salt instead of common salt. Also add foods that stimulate the production of thyroid hormones, such as radishes or daikon. If you don't want to eat them, then juice them. You can add carrots for flavor. Most importantly, don't forget about meat.
Be careful when taking medications such as aspirin and ginkgo biloba. Aspirin increases acidity and thins the blood, while ginkgo biloba enhances blood circulation.