Kefir-buckwheat diet for weight loss
The buckwheat-kefir diet is considered one of the most effective methods of rapid weight loss. That is why it has gained popularity all over the world. However, this dietary regimen is very strict and not balanced in terms of the main nutritional components, therefore, it should not be adhered to for a long time.
If you follow all the recommendations, then in a week you can get rid of 10 kg of excess weight. The figure will be put in order, and the body will be cleansed. You don't need to spend weeks and months to achieve visible results. It will be noticeable almost immediately.
- What is the benefit of this diet?
- The role of kefir
- The benefits of kefir-buckwheat diet
- Recipes for cooking buckwheat with kefir
- Options for kefir-buckwheat diet
- Pros and cons of kefir-buckwheat diet
- Contraindications to kefir-buckwheat diet
- Reviews of those who have lost weight
What is the benefit of this diet?
Buckwheat is very useful for the body, thanks to its regular use, you can achieve the following effects:
- Increase the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
- Bring blood pressure back to normal.
- Protect teeth from caries damage.
- Strengthen the vascular walls.
- Remove accumulated toxins from the body.
- Normalize the work of the nervous system.
- Strengthen immunity.
- Increase the overall tone of the body.
- Prevent the development of cancer.
Naturally, buckwheat helps fight excess weight. This is possible, among other things, due to magnesium, which is a part of cereals. Buckwheat grains act as a natural "brush" for the intestines, removing all unnecessary from it.
The role of kefir
Kefir is good for the human body. This fermented milk drink allows you to achieve the following effects:
- Bring liver function back to normal.
- Improve visual acuity.
- Enhance the production of gastric juice.
- Regulate the work of the digestive system.
- Remove excess fluid from the body.
- Get rid of toxins.
- Remove undigested food residues from the intestines that cause the process of putrefaction.
- Reduce the severity of allergic reactions or get rid of allergies altogether.
- Strengthen the immune system.
- Reduce the severity of edema.
- Tidy up the skin.
The benefits of kefir-buckwheat diet
The kefir-buckwheat diet combines two components useful for the body. They tend to complement each other, which leads to faster weight loss.
- Kefir cleanses the intestines gently and carefully, therefore, he alone cannot cope with all the waste accumulated on its walls. Here buckwheat grains come to the aid of the drink, which "work" like a stiff brush. Therefore, cleansing is much more effective.
- Buckwheat allows you to supply the body with the necessary energy, kefir replenishes fluid reserves. In addition, buckwheat contains very little fat, which is required for the normal functioning of cells. They "take" them from a fermented milk drink.
- Eating buckwheat with kefir allows you to get rid of digestive problems and even some chronic gastrointestinal diseases.
You can eat kefir with buckwheat only in the morning, or stick to this menu for 7-14 days. During this time, it will be possible to lose from 2 to 10 kg. The end result largely depends on the individual characteristics of the organism.
Recipes for cooking buckwheat with kefir
To get rid of several kilograms of excess weight, you can not switch to kefir-buckwheat diet, but only eat these products during breakfast. The cereal soaked in a fermented milk drink energizes for several hours and allows you not to feel hunger until lunchtime. In addition, this dish makes it possible to regulate the work of the digestive system.
Cooking buckwheat-kefir porridge is very simple. For one serving, you will need to take 3 tbsp. spoons of cereal and 1 glass of kefir. Pour buckwheat with water and leave for 15 minutes to swell. After this time, drain the water and pour the cereal into kefir. It is best to leave the mixture overnight, putting it in a cool place and covering it with a lid. If the porridge seems too tasteless, then you can add a few berries or dried fruits to it.
Options for kefir-buckwheat diet
There are three basic types of kefir-buckwheat diet, including:
- Diet "Classic". The weight loss program lasts 3-7 days. The menu consists of steamed buckwheat and fermented milk drink.
- Diet "Strict". It lasts for a week and involves the use of only buckwheat. You can eat it in unlimited quantities. During the diet, it is possible to get rid of 7 kg of excess weight.
- Diet "Sparing". It is designed for 14 days, during which it is allowed to consume not only kefir and buckwheat, but also vegetables and fruits. It will be possible to reset a little less, but the result will be quite stable.
You can lose weight with buckwheat and kefir, spending fasting days. It is allowed to eat only steamed buckwheat porridge diluted with kefir per day. Or you can drink the steamed cereal with a fermented milk drink. You can diversify your diet during the day with dried fruits or apples. To get the desired result, buckwheat-kefir fasting days should be carried out on a regular basis. The weight will go away slowly, but the arrow on the scales will please you with its stability.
Classic kefir-buckwheat diet for 3 days
You can stick to the classic kefir-buckwheat diet for 3-5 days. The easiest option is considered to be three days of weight loss. At the same time, errors in the diet are unacceptable, and this option is recognized as easy because of its short duration. Throughout the entire time, it is allowed to eat only buckwheat and kefir. Buckwheat is steamed, pouring boiling water and leaving overnight in a warm place.
The three-day menu looks like this:
- Immediately after waking up, you need to drink a glass of clean water.
During breakfast, you need to eat 3 to 5 tbsp. spoons of steamed cereals. You can have a glass of unsweetened green tea.
- Before lunch, you are allowed to drink a glass of kefir.
- At lunchtime, you need to eat the same amount of buckwheat again.
- For an afternoon snack, you need to drink a glass of kefir.
- Dinner consists of a standard portion of buckwheat.
- Before going to bed, you can drink a little kefir, but experts recommend refraining from the drink, replacing it with water.
Thus, you should alternate porridge with a fermented milk drink for 3 days. You need to eat in small portions, but often. In this case, the feeling of hunger will not haunt the person constantly. If the intestines are working normally, then you can drink fresh kefir. When the metabolism is accelerated, it is better to take kefir three days old.
Strict kefir-buckwheat diet for 7 days
A seven-day kefir-buckwheat diet will allow you to lose more excess weight than a three-day weight loss program. For all the time, you can get rid of, on average, 7 kg. In this case, you do not have to feel hunger. Buckwheat can be eaten in unlimited quantities. In addition, greens, cabbage salad and apples are allowed. The main thing is not to salt the porridge and not add any spices and seasonings to it.
Sample diet menu:
- Boiled buckwheat for breakfast.
- A glass of kefir for lunch.
- Buckwheat on kefir for lunch. You can add herbs or dried fruits to the porridge.
- A glass of kefir for an afternoon snack.
- A portion of buckwheat for dinner.
Be sure to start your day with a glass of water. You can't eat too many greens and dried fruits, otherwise the result will not be achieved. Three times a week, lunch can be complemented by a serving of cabbage salad or a fresh apple. The optimal salad dressing is lemon juice.
Sparing kefir-buckwheat diet for 14 days
For 14 days on a kefir-buckwheat diet, you can get rid of 12 kg or more. Weight will begin to decline after 4 days. In the first week, 400-900 g per day will go away, then this process will slow down, but will not stop.
A sample menu for one day looks like this:
- A portion of buckwheat on kefir or water for breakfast.
- A glass of kefir or an apple for lunch.
- A portion of buckwheat on kefir with herbs or dried fruits for lunch.
- A glass of kefir for an afternoon snack.
- A portion of buckwheat for dinner.
Pros and cons of kefir-buckwheat diet
Having decided to adhere to a kefir-buckwheat diet, you must definitely familiarize yourself with all its pros and cons.
Among the positive aspects of the buckwheat diet, the following factors can be distinguished:
Buckwheat is cheap, it is sold in any store and in any market. Cooking is very quick and easy.
- Buckwheat is a healthy product. Groats are a valuable source of iron, calcium, potassium, rutin, magnesium and vegetable protein. Its use in food will strengthen the blood vessels, make the blood more liquid, which will prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Kefir allows you to normalize the functioning of the digestive system, remove toxins from the body, and cleanse the intestines. Thanks to this, the condition of the skin will improve, the liver will be restored, all undigested food debris will leave the digestive tract.
- If there are no contraindications to using the kefir-buckwheat diet, then in a short time you can get rid of the impressive reserves of excess fat. In a week, you can lose about 10 kg, and in 10 days - about 12 kg.
The diet does not require a scrupulous calculation of kilocalories, a losing weight person does not have to think about whether the foods eaten are combined with each other.
- All excess fluid will be removed from the body. Therefore, it is imperative to replenish its reserves. The water that the cells do not need will leave them, because the salt will not retain it.
As for the disadvantages of the kefir-buckwheat diet, they are as follows:
- The diet is not varied. You will have to eat only kefir and cereals. You can also drink green tea.
- The body will receive a limited set of vitamins and minerals. However, the diet does not last too long, and the disturbed balance of nutrients will quickly recover, provided proper nutrition.
Diet can have a laxative effect on the body. Therefore, it is recommended to adhere to it when a person is at home, for example, on vacation. To prevent diarrhea from provoking dehydration, you need to drink as much liquid as possible. It is recommended to drink at least 1.5-2 liters of water per day.
It is best to consult your doctor before starting a diet. This could be a nutritionist. The specialist will assess the state of the body and select the most suitable dietary scheme. You should not lose weight to the detriment of your health. Any diet must be approached with common sense.
Contraindications to kefir-buckwheat diet
Weakness, fatigue and irritability may occur while dieting. In this regard, it is not recommended to adhere to a kefir-buckwheat diet for people with weakened health, as well as after past illnesses.
You can not start losing weight during pregnancy and breastfeeding. However, breakfast with kefir with buckwheat is allowed during this period. Other contraindications to the diet are:
- Stomach ulcer.
- Disorders of the kidneys and liver.
Reviews of those who have lost weight
“To say that the buckwheat-kefir diet is simple is to say nothing! My friend and I practice it very often. You can eat whenever you want. The main thing is to drink a glass of water in advance (about 20 minutes before the next meal).
I don't recommend having dinner later than 18:00. But you can drink kefir. Many people take low-fat kefir, and I choose a 2.5% drink. If you hold out for a week, then you can safely get rid of 4.5 kg. Only, after completing the diet, you cannot rush into food, otherwise the weight will return very quickly.
I personally advise you: do aerobics. I do 30 squats, 15 push-ups, 50 body lifts to pump the press. You can add 3 exercises for the glutes and hips. After a set of exercises, you must definitely stretch your muscles. For a beautiful figure, you can not be lazy and set aside a quarter of an hour a day. It's worth it"
“I lasted 5 days on the diet and did not experience any difficulties. It was easy and comfortable for me. Even the feeling of hunger did not bother. I lost 2.5 kg of weight in 5 days. The products did not disgust me"
“If there is no willpower, then you shouldn't start sitting on buckwheat with kefir. After 3 days of the diet I wanted to give up everything, but I still made it to 6 days. During that time, I got rid of 5 kg, the body was cleansed, and an unprecedented lightness appeared in the body. I really like that on this diet you don't need to stand at the stove: I brewed buckwheat in the evening and that's it! And the products are not at all expensive. There are also disadvantages: it's hard to eat only buckwheat for 7 days. If you are afraid, it is better to go to the doctor first"
The author of the article: Kuzmina Vera Valerievna | Endocrinologist, nutritionist
Education: Diploma of the Russian State Medical University named after NI Pirogov with a degree in General Medicine (2004). Residency at Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, diploma in Endocrinology (2006).
Popular by topic
Honey, lemon and garlic, a recipe for cleaning blood vesselsIf you combine honey, lemon and garlic together, then you will be able to create a remedy that is unique in its effectiveness. All components are perfectly combined and complementary with each other
The benefits and harms of kombucha, how to grow it and how to care for itKombucha, aka Japanese or jellyfish mushroom, was brought to Russia by soldiers after the Russo-Japanese War. It is one of the best remedies for treating liver and gallbladder diseases
Blood sugar rateBlood glucose is a sugar that is carried by the bloodstream to all cells in the body to supply them with energy. The body regulates blood glucose levels so that they remain moderate: enough to fuel cells, but not enough to overload blood flow
General urine analysis: norm and interpretation of resultsUrine is a biological fluid, the end result of the natural process of human life. It is formed in the kidneys in two complex stages: glomerular filtration and reabsorption of water in the renal tubules
Analysis of feces for dysbiosis: interpretation of the resultsIn the intestines of an adult, an average of 2.5 to 3.5 kg of various bacteria live. The combination of these microorganisms is called microflora, and our health and well-being directly depends on the ratio of the number of its individual representatives