Reton-Forte is a whole therapy room that is always at hand
Therapeutic apparatus "Reton-Forte" is a unique equipment that can be used to treat a wide variety of diseases. This small device is able to replace an entire physiotherapy room.
With its help, you can take courses of magnetic therapy and ultrasound therapy, receive treatment with infrared rays without leaving your home.
The device helps to resist a wide variety of diseases, including:
- Cardiovascular diseases,
- Pathology of the musculoskeletal system,
- Skin diseases
- Urological disorders and much more.
The principle of operation of the device is very simple and will be understandable to every person even without medical education. To switch the therapy mode, just press the corresponding button on the control panel. The smart device will notify its owner with a triple sound signal that it is time to end the session, after which it will turn off on its own. Only one type of therapeutic effect can be exerted on the body at a time.
- Magnetotherapy with the Reton-Forte apparatus
- Infrared treatment with the Reton-Forte apparatus
- Ultrasound therapy with the Reton-Forte apparatus
- Contraindications to the use of "Reton-Forte"
Magnetotherapy with the Reton-Forte apparatus
Magnetotherapy is a physiotherapeutic method that has been used to heal the body and treat various diseases for many years. The Reton-Forte apparatus generates a low-intensity pulsed magnetic field that does not have a thermal effect on the internal organs. This is very important for the treatment of various diseases in which heating is a direct contraindication. The device can be used to achieve the following therapeutic goals:
- Reducing edema.
- Normalization of blood circulation.
- Strengthening the nutrition of tissues and organs.
- Stimulation of metabolism.
- Start of regeneration processes.
- Removal of inflammation.
- Strengthening lymph flow.
- Boosting immune defenses.
Therefore, "Reton-Forte" is recommended to be used to reduce joint pain (arthritis, arthrosis, gout, bursitis, etc.), muscle pain (myositis, rheumatic diseases), for the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
The effect of a magnetic field is widely used for the treatment of skin diseases (neurodermatitis, urticaria, eczema, etc.), for the treatment of venous diseases. Instrumental treatment with magnetic impulses for migraines, Raynaud's syndrome, vascular pathologies of the brain, trinity neuralgia and other diseases of the peripheral nervous system is shown.
Magnetotherapy performed on the Reton-Forte apparatus helps to normalize blood pressure in people with essential hypertension, ischemic heart disease, and chronic heart failure. It has been shown to be used for pneumonia, bronchial asthma, and COPD. It is worth purchasing the device for people working in hazardous industries with a high risk of developing diseases of the respiratory system and ENT organs (sinusitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, otitis media, etc.).
Infrared treatment with the Reton-Forte apparatus
The device generates electromagnetic radiation with a continuous wavelength of 840-960 nm. This allows you to accelerate the activity of molecules, increase the rate of cell division, and start enzymatic processes in the affected area. Infrared radiation on the Reton-Forte apparatus is used to treat diseases of the nervous system, including:
- Neurological manifestations of osteochondrosis;
- The early period of rehabilitation after removal of the intervertebral hernia;
- Concussion, brain contusion;
- Rehabilitation after strokes;
- Alcoholic polyneuropathy;
- Neuritis of the facial nerve and other diseases of the peripheral nervous system.
Thanks to infrared radiation, it is possible to improve the well-being of patients with cardiovascular pathologies (hypertension, dystonia), rheumatoid diseases (reactive arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis), arthrosis and dorsopathies. Infrared radiation is effective for the treatment of chronic respiratory diseases, therefore it is widely used in otolaryngological practice.
As for dermatological diseases, the course of treatment on the Reton-Forte apparatus using infrared radiation can accelerate the recovery from atopic dermatitis and eczema.
Ultrasound therapy with the Reton-Forte apparatus
Ultrasound therapy is one of the most popular methods of physiotherapeutic effects on the body.
The device generates ultrasound, the intensity of which is 0.2W per square centimeter with a frequency of 110 kHz. The following diseases can be treated with the help of ultrasound therapy on the Reton-Forte apparatus:
- Diseases of the nervous system (the rehabilitation period after removal of a herniated disc, reflex and radicular manifestations of osteochondrosis, elimination of the consequences of polyneuritis, poliomyelitis, reduction of phantom pain, paresis of the extremities after strokes, after spinal injuries).
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels, in particular, hypertension of the first and second degree.
Diseases of the respiratory system (pneumonia, asthma, COPD, etc.).
- The device is effective for the treatment of chronic sinusitis, rhinitis and other inflammatory diseases of the ENT organs.
- Skin pathologies (psoriasis, scleroderma, pruritus, keloid scars, eczema, etc.).
The universal apparatus "Reton-Forte" can be used to combat cellulite. For this purpose, any of the three modes can be applied. Urologists and nephrologists recommend undergoing sessions of manitotherapy, infrared radiation and ultrasound therapy for various urological pathologies, including pyelonephritis and urolithiasis. The device will be appreciated by men suffering from chronic prostatitis.
Contraindications to the use of "Reton-Forte":
Contraindications to the use of "Reton-Forte":
- Diseases in the acute period.
- Human conditions requiring inpatient treatment.
- Diphtheria and other intestinal infections.
- Parasitic infections of the skin and eyes.
- Malignant tumors, leukemia and pernicious anemia.
- Tuberculosis of any localization.
- Mental retardation (only under medical supervision).
- Tendency to seizures.
- Mental disorders.
In general, the device allows you to abandon regular visits to physiotherapy rooms and provide full treatment at home. This is very important for patients who have difficulties with independent movement, as well as for people who value their time. Treatment on the Retno-Forte apparatus has no age restrictions, but it is recommended to consult a specialist before starting therapy.