Foods that nutritionists never eat
Many people dream of a slender and beautiful figure. You can achieve the cherished goal, but only if you give up some food. They are high in calories and negatively affect the body. Nutritionists have named foods that they never include in their diet.
Alexandra Sergeevna Belodedova, therapist, nutritionist:
Cheap confectionery. All baked goods are cooked with low-grade margarine. It is a source of trans fats that the body cannot process. These foods are high in sugar. Therefore, they not only contribute to weight gain, but also increase the risk of developing cardiovascular disease and cancer.
Nutritionists are people too, and we love pastries. Sometimes I eat them. However, I prefer baked goods made with my own hands.
I can pamper my loved ones with cake or pie. To knead the dough, I only use butter, whole grain flour, and a little sugar. There is no margarine in my fridge.
I rarely buy ready-made confectionery. Before buying, I always carefully study their composition. In order not to buy a cake with palm oil or margarine, you need to visit diet food departments more often.
Confectionery made with quality ingredients cannot be cheap. If you buy a bun for 15 rubles, then it probably contains margarine. Such products make me feel nauseous. They seem to be made of plastic or plasticine. Reading the label, you might be even more surprised. In addition to margarine, the composition often contains stabilizers, flavor enhancers, preservatives, and a huge amount of sugar. Manufactured sweet teas and carbonated drinks.
These drinks are a real calorie bomb. They do not quench thirst, but only contribute to weight gain.
- Sausages. Unlike meat, sausage is low in protein and high in fat. To improve the taste, manufacturers always add flavorings, stabilizers and other chemical components to sausages. Therefore, you can eat only those sausages that are cooked on your own. These foods are best made with chicken or turkey.
Dairy products. Unlike natural dairy products, glazed curds and cheese products are sources of trans fat. The same goes for inexpensive yoghurts that have a long shelf life.
Kalen. E, nutritionist and weight loss expert:
- Sweet soda. I never drink sugary carbonated drinks under any pretext. To get the daily amount of sugar, it is enough to drink just 1 glass of Coca-Cola. These drinks contain components that contribute to the development of cancerous tumors. The phosphoric acid from soda inhibits the absorption of sugar. This can lead to serious health problems.
Instant porridge. It is impossible to get benefit from such products. To make the porridge quickly cook, it is processed several times. In the course of such transformations, cereals lose all useful substances. While whole grains are a source of slow carbohydrates, instant porridge is almost instantly absorbed by the body. This leads to a spike in blood sugar. Therefore, after a short period of time, the person will want to eat again.
- Muesli bars. These bars cannot be classified as healthy foods. They are not beneficial to the body. They contain a lot of sugar and artificial additives.
- Unnatural yoghurts. Unnatural yoghurts are those that have a long shelf life (longer than 6 days). This suggests that the product contains a lot of preservatives, which means that it has no health benefits.
- Sunflower oil. Sunflower oil is a source of Omega-6. These fatty acids are abundant in other foods. For my clients, I recommend replacing sunflower seed oil with corn, hemp, camelina, sesame or rapeseed oil. They all contain the Omega-3s that the body needs.
Verchenova M., nutrition and healthy lifestyle consultant:
Wheat bread. Wheat bread contains a minimum set of nutrients. At the same time, it is very high in calories and has a high glycemic index. I bake my own bread. Therefore, I do not have to guess over the composition of the product.
- Minced meat dishes. This applies to all semi-finished and prepared foods that can be purchased in any cooking. It is impossible to be 100% sure what exactly was added to the minced meat and what it is made of. I roll the minced meat myself and only from chilled meat.
- Vegetarian sweets. These foods can be a serious blow to the pancreas as they are a source of refined sugars and trans fats.
- Chips and snacks. These snacks contain many artificial additives. Eating them increases appetite. They are high in calories and contribute to weight gain. Therefore, all people who care about their health refuse chips and similar products. If I feel hungry, I sit down and eat in a relaxed atmosphere. This is the only way food will benefit the body. Chips are food waste that should not be included in the diet.
Flavored teas and coffees. Additives that enhance the taste and aroma of the drink trick the taste buds. Because of such products, it is difficult for the body to understand whether he is feeling hungry or thirsty. With the help of receptors, the brain understands how safe the product is. Artificial additives contribute to the failure of this system. Therefore, you need to choose those teas that do not contain flavors and other fillers.
- Confectionery with sweeteners. If the body requires sweets, then you need to listen to it. The sugar substitute is not a solution to a problem, but a deception of one's own receptors.
A. Ivashkevich, nutritionist, nutritionist, nutritionist:
There is no place in my menu for such products as:
- Shawarma, whitewash, pies. I do not eat in establishments that do not follow basic hygiene standards.
- Fast food. It's okay to eat a hamburger once a year, but eating it every day is dangerous.
Muesli. They are high in sugar and glucose syrup. Such a product brings the body more time than good. After eating it, the level of insulin in the blood rises sharply. The more often this happens, the higher the risk of developing diabetes.
- Fried dishes. The presence of a black crust on food is a sign of a high content of carcinogens in it.
- Juices from packaging. They are harmful to the body, as they are too sweet. It is impossible to quench thirst or get enough of such juices.
I never mindlessly buy groceries. From time to time I eat ice cream and cakes. However, they never replace a full meal for me. I eat these foods little by little and not too often.
Malkov R. E., sports medicine doctor, nutritionist:
I perfectly understand why some products are harmful. Therefore, I do not buy:
- Mayonnaise. It is a source of unhealthy fats.
- Salads in cooking.
- Pastries, cakes, pastries, cookies and other confectionery products.
- French fries.
- Pork, lamb and beef. They cause fermentation in the intestines. I am an adherent of a cyclical diet, so I rarely eat meat.
- Packaged juices.
- Foods that contain flavorings and colors.
- Sweeteners: stevia, erythritol, sucralose.
- Cheap cheeses and cottage cheese. These foods are a source of unhealthy fats.
Tikhonova N., food coach, refused sugar:
Over time, everyone realizes how harmful certain foods are. It is good if this realization comes before he has symptoms of diabetes or other disease.
I eat foods that are low in carbohydrates and sugars. I also don’t use pure sugar. On my desk there is never:
- Cakes and other pastries.
- Carbonated drinks.
- Packaged juices.
- Breakfast cereals.
- Instant oatmeal.
- Foods made from rice (they have a lot of sugar, but no vitamins).
- Fast food. I very rarely eat shawarma, but I buy it only at trusted points of sale.
- Frozen semi-finished products. There are too many harmful components in them: salt, sugar, preservatives, spices, flavors, etc.
- Sugar substitutes.
I never combine dough with meat, meat with starch, rice with fish or meat. These foods lead to high blood sugar levels and are stored as fat in the waist and sides.
The basics of proper nutrition
The disadvantage of any diet is that sooner or later it will end. For a certain period of time, a person gets the desired result, and then also quickly loses it.
You don't have to look for new diets to keep fit. Proper nutrition does not imply a complete rejection of confectionery, cakes and sweets, and sugar. You can eat any food, but within reasonable limits.
Those dishes that nutritionists themselves refuse are made on an industrial scale. All of them contain harmful ingredients, GMOs, preservatives, sugar, salt and seasonings. The body will definitely not get any benefits from them.
Proper nutrition means eating fruits, vegetables, berries, high-quality dairy products, meat, fish. You need to include whole grains, nuts, vegetable oils in the menu. In fact, there are many useful products.
5 rules of healthy eating
Planning the diet for the week. If a person has made a clear meal plan for the week, then he will not eat anything extra. It is necessary to adhere to the developed scheme strictly. This will prevent you from feeling hungry and not eating something extra. Any harmful, but favorite dish from the stall can be replaced with something no less tasty, but healthy. The main thing is to cook your own food.
The use of natural products. Natural products contain substances that the body needs. They are a source of amino acids, vitamins and minerals. This will keep you healthy and alert. Natural food helps you look more attractive. Thanks to such products, the condition of nails, hair and skin is improved. Processed food overloads the digestive system and all internal organs. This leads to many health problems.
Refusal from fasting. A person should have 3 full meals and 2 snacks per day. If you do not follow this rule, you will not be able to lose weight. The menu must contain soups, vegetable stews, stews, fish, fresh vegetables and fruits. We must not forget about natural fermented milk drinks.
Don't be afraid of fat. If the menu contains foods containing healthy fats, then this will not harm the figure. Therefore, the diet should include nuts, butter and vegetable oil. Sometimes you can afford a piece of bacon and even pork ribs. Delicious home-cooked meals will avoid the temptation to eat fast food.
Reduce your caffeine intake. Coffee stimulates the brain. However, large amounts of caffeine are harmful. It flushes calcium out of the body, contributes to its dehydration. Therefore, you need to drink clean water, green tea, kvass, compote. These drinks are good for health, help to strengthen the immune system and energize.
[Video] Dr. Berg - Why Can't You Lose Weight? Let's consider the most popular mistakes: