A homeopath is a doctor who treats various diseases with homeopathic remedies.
Homeopathy is an alternative form of medicine that was first proposed by S. Hahnemann, a German physician and scientist. This method is based on the principle “like can cure like”. To understand it, you can consider the following example: in case of poisoning with mercury vapor, the kidneys will suffer, therefore, for their therapy, you will need to take a smaller dose of mercury and the kidneys will be cured.
Only a doctor who has a diploma from a higher medical institution and who has received an additional specialty in homeopathic therapy can engage in treatment with the use of homeopathic medicines. The more experience such a specialist has, the more likely he will be able to save the patient from the disease, since the circle of his knowledge becomes wider over the years.
Homeopathy seeks to strengthen the internal reserves of the body, to activate them and, thus, to heal a person from the disease. The disease is considered to be the body's response to a pathogenic factor. While the symptoms of the disease are external manifestations of an internal struggle, which is always strictly individual. The body's reaction largely depends on the patient's age, his constitution, the reserves of the immune system (see also: What is immunity?), Heredity.
Leave a request "make an appointment" and within a few minutes we will find an experienced doctor near you, and the price will be lower than when contacting the clinic directly. Or choose a doctor yourself by clicking on the "Find a Doctor" button. Find a doctor
- Who is a homeopath?
- What diseases does a homeopath treat?
- When to see a child homeopath?
- How is the appointment with a homeopath?
- When should you see a homeopath?
- Appointment to a homeopath
Who is a homeopath?
Preparations belonging to the category of homeopathic are not capable of accumulating in the body, do not provoke allergic reactions, almost never give side effects. At the same time, they are able to cure many chronic and acute diseases. The therapy is carried out in small doses, the drugs themselves are of plant origin.
The homeopath does not heal the disease, but the sick person himself. The main goal pursued by the doctor is not to suppress individual manifestations of the disease, but to completely rid the person of them.
The basis for the preparation of homeopathic medicines can be:
- Animal products such as snake venom
- Living organisms such as bees or spiders.
Classical homeopathy, as a science, has almost a thousand remedies, many of which are regularly used by specialists.
What diseases does a homeopath treat?
The list of diseases available for therapy to this specialist is huge.
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract - ulcer, gastritis, pancreatitis, colitis, dysbiosis, etc.;
- Heart disease - ischemia, arrhythmia, hypertension, etc.;
- Vascular diseases - varicose veins, atherosclerosis, capillary diseases, endoarteritis;
- Spine and joint pathologies;
- Diseases of the respiratory system, including bronchitis, pneumonia, etc.;
- ENT diseases - tracheitis, sinusitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, etc.;
- Diseases of the dermis - dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, neurodermatitis;
- Diseases of the gynecological sphere - fibroids, fibroids, cysts, infertility, etc.;
- Endocrine system diseases;
- Diseases of the urological sphere;
- Neurological disorders;
- Diseases arising in childhood.
The list goes on and on, as there are many diseases that can be cured with homeopathy. However, there is also a condition that this branch of medicine is not taken to treat.
- Acute infectious diseases;
- Venereal diseases;
- Mental disorders;
- Conditions requiring urgent surgical intervention;
- Oncological diseases;
When to see a child homeopath?
A pediatric homeopath is a physician who is a pediatrician, but additionally has a specialization in homeopathy.
It is necessary to come for a consultation with such a specialist with a child in the following cases:
- Rehabilitation of newborns in case of birth trauma, complicated labor, maternal toxicosis during pregnancy, jaundice or pathological reactions to the vaccine.
- Frequent illnesses of a child in preschool age and at an early age. Regularly recurring ARVI, sinusitis, rhinitis, adenoids, bronchitis, etc.
- In case of hyperexcitability of a child, with hyperactivity, with detection of cerebrovascular accident, with neuroses and with revealing vegetative-vascular dystonia, it is worth consulting with a pediatric homeopath.
- Skin and allergic diseases, among which a pediatric specialist most often has to deal with atopic dermatitis, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, and acne.
Of the diseases of the gastrointestinal tract of children, gastritis, constipation, and dysbiosis are most often affected.
- From diseases of the urinary system - enuresis, pyelonephritis, urolithiasis, nephropathy.
Turning to a homeopath, parents may not be aware of the exact diagnosis of a child, however, they are obliged to feel something wrong with his body. In addition, you should not wait until the child has symptoms of the disease, a preventive examination can save you from catching colds, rickets and other problems.
How is the appointment with a homeopath?
To begin with, the doctor listens carefully to the patient's complaints, after which he performs a detailed examination. Attention is drawn to the patient's physique, to the condition of his skin, to the condition of the mucous membranes, etc. After the examination, the doctor palpates the problem area and finds out the medical history. In addition, the homeopath will be interested in issues of heredity, food preferences, lifestyle, physical activity, working conditions, surgery and trauma.
To clarify the diagnosis, the homeopathic doctor is armed with the following techniques:
- Voll electropuncture diagnostics.
- Muscle test.
- Vegetative resonance testing.
- Pulse hemoindication.
In addition, the doctor can give a recommendation to undergo standard research methods - ultrasound, CT, MRI, laboratory tests, etc.
After the results are available, the doctor will select a homeopathic medicine.
When should you see a homeopath?
You should go to an appointment with a homeopath if traditional medicine was unable to help the patient. However, this is a critical point that should not be expected. According to the experts themselves, people often come too late and are hopelessly ill.
It is worth remembering that homeopathic remedies in the correct dosage are not harmful to health. Therefore, they can be used by pregnant women, children, the elderly, patients with weakened health and reduced immunity.
Appointment to a homeopath
Popular by topic
Honey, lemon and garlic, a recipe for cleaning blood vesselsIf you combine honey, lemon and garlic together, then you will be able to create a remedy that is unique in its effectiveness. All components are perfectly combined and complementary with each other
The benefits and harms of kombucha, how to grow it and how to care for itKombucha, aka Japanese or jellyfish mushroom, was brought to Russia by soldiers after the Russo-Japanese War. It is one of the best remedies for treating liver and gallbladder diseases
Blood sugar rateBlood glucose is a sugar that is carried by the bloodstream to all cells in the body to supply them with energy. The body regulates blood glucose levels so that they remain moderate: enough to fuel cells, but not enough to overload blood flow
General urine analysis: norm and interpretation of resultsUrine is a biological fluid, the end result of the natural process of human life. It is formed in the kidneys in two complex stages: glomerular filtration and reabsorption of water in the renal tubules
Analysis of feces for dysbiosis: interpretation of the resultsIn the intestines of an adult, an average of 2.5 to 3.5 kg of various bacteria live. The combination of these microorganisms is called microflora, and our health and well-being directly depends on the ratio of the number of its individual representatives