2023 Author: Josephine Shorter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 04:34
A simple menu for the Kremlin diet week
The Kremlin diet is one of the most popular diet plans for weight loss today. It is not difficult to stick to it, as it is not "hungry". A losing weight person should limit only the consumption of carbohydrate foods. When the body does not receive an additional source of energy, it begins to expend its own reserves, drawing them from body fat.
The Kremlin diet involves eating meat, eggs, cheese and other protein products. Sugar, flour dishes, rice, potatoes fall under the absolute ban. Limit vegetables and fruits.
The effectiveness of the Kremlin diet can be increased if the number of permissible points (conventional units) per day is not exceeded. The fact is that each product and dish has a certain index. You cannot exceed 60 points per day. If you do not follow this rule, then the weight will not go away. To save your own time, you can use a ready-made menu option. It is as balanced as possible and will allow you not to feel hunger throughout the day.
- Simple menu for the week
- Weekly menu for vegetarians
Simple menu for the week
The suggested power plan is approximate. It can be modified at your own discretion. The main thing is not to exceed 40 points in order to effectively lose weight.
Monday. 38 points will be scored for this day
- The first meal consists of a piece of cheese (1 cu), four fried eggs with ham (2 cu). You can use coffee or tea as a morning drink. Without added sugar, these drinks equate to 0 cu. e.
- The main meal: 150 g of mushrooms and pike perch, cooked in the oven (1 cu), olives with squid in the form of a salad (3 cu). You can wash down lunch with tea without sugar ($ 0).
- Before dinner, you can eat a small apple - $ 18 e.
- In the evening, it is allowed to eat 200 g of chicken (0 cu), one tomato (6 cu) and drink a fermented milk drink without sweeteners (7 cu).
Tuesday. For this day, a person will dial 22 cu. e
- It is allowed to have breakfast with a portion of cottage cheese (4 cu), eat two boiled chicken eggs (1 cu) and drink unsweetened tea (0 cu).
- For lunch, a pork chop with a total weight of 100 g ($ 0) is prepared, a vegetable salad with pepper and a dressing of sunflower oil with a total weight of 100 g (8 $) is eaten, coffee is drunk without added sugar ($ 0).).
- Dinner consists of a baked chicken breast weighing 100 g (0 cu) and 100 g of boiled cauliflower (5 cu). They drink tea without sugar ($ 0).
Wednesday. For this day, a person will dial 24 cu. e
- First meal: 100 cheese (2 cu), 2 boiled chicken eggs (1 cu) and unsweetened tea (0 cu).
- You can dine with 100 g of shish kebab ($ 0), vegetable salad with sunflower oil dressing ($ 6). As a drink, you can use coffee without added sugar ($ 0).
For dinner, eat one tomato (6 cu), 200 g of boiled fish of your choice (0 cu) and drink unsweetened yogurt (7 cu).
Thursday. For this day, a person will dial 22 cu. e
- Breakfast should be 100 g of cauliflower salad (5 cu), 4 boiled sausages (3 cu), drink 8 unsweetened tea (0 cu).
- During the main meal, it is allowed to eat mutton kebab with a total weight of 100 g (0 cu) and 150 g of vegetable salad with mushrooms (6 cu). They drink unsweetened coffee ($ 0).
- Before dinner it is allowed to have a snack with a handful of walnuts (3 cu). Their total weight should not exceed 30 g.
- The last meal consists of 200 g ($ 4) of lettuce, 200 g of fried fish and $ 0 of unsweetened tea. e.
Friday. For this day, a person will dial 29 cu. e
- For breakfast, they eat 200 g of low-fat cottage cheese with the addition of any greens (2 cu), they drink unsweetened tea.
- During lunch, you are allowed to eat fried pork loin with an egg (1 cu), salad with tomatoes and olives (6 cu), drink a glass of unsweetened tea (0 cu).
- For a snack, take 30 g of peanuts (5 cu).
- You can end the day with 100 g of cheese (2 cu), 200 g of boiled fish (0 cu), a glass of dry red wine (2 cu), 200 g of yogurt (7 cu).
Saturday. For this day, a person will dial 32 cu. e
- First meal: 2 fried eggs with ham (1 cu), 100 g of cheese (1 cu), unsweetened coffee (0 cu).
Second meal: 100 g of steak (0 cu), boiled squid with mayonnaise dressing (1 cu) and a glass of dry red wine (2 cu).
- You can eat an apple before dinner.
- The day should be finished with 200 g of fried fish (0 cu), 100 g of lettuce (2 cu) and sugar-free yogurt (7 cu).
Sunday. On the last day of the week, you will be able to collect $ 33. e
- For breakfast, you can eat four boiled sausages (3 cu) and 100 g of squash caviar (9 cu).
- For lunch, you can eat 200 g of lettuce (4 cu), 200 grilled chicken and drink unsweetened tea at 0 cu. e.
- You can have a snack of 30 g of walnuts (4 cu).
- You can finish your day with 100 g of tomatoes (6 cu), 200 g of boiled lean meat (0 cu) and low-fat yogurt (7 cu).
Weekly menu for vegetarians
The Kremlin diet is not just for meat eaters. It may well be used by vegetarians if you use an adapted version of the menu. Do not exceed 40 conventional units per day. If a person adheres to the Kremlin diet for a long time, then the daily ration can be brought to 20 cu. e.
|Day of week||First meal||Main meal||Snack||Dinner|
|The first day||Green tea with one teaspoon of sugar, boiled cauliflower (150 g).||Vegetable soup with the addition of smoked mackerel meat (60 g), 200 g of beans and freshly pressed apple juice (200 ml).||One grapefruit.||120 g boiled shrimp, 150 boiled cabbage, unsweetened green tea.|
|Second day||150 g of stewed porcini mushrooms with zucchini and ginger tea.||Boiled flounder (150 g), sauerkraut (100 g), green tea.||200 ml of freshly pressed carrot juice.||200 ml of carrot juice, one cucumber, 120 g of porcini mushrooms.|
|Third day||Apple and rosehip decoction.||
Boiled buckwheat (100 g), sauerkraut (70 g), boiled porcini mushrooms (70 g), green tea with sugar (teaspoon).
|Day four||150 g of sauerkraut, hawthorn infusion with honey (teaspoon).||Steamed squid (200 g), boiled rice (60 g), green tea.||Three boiled shrimps.||Boiled perch (100 g), green peas (100 g), apple.|
|Day five||Green tea, stewed cabbage (100 g), boiled shrimp (150 g).||250 g of mushroom soup in the form of puree.||Grapefruit.||Boiled porcini mushrooms weighing 120 g and green tea with a spoonful of honey.|
|Day six||Orange juice (200 ml).||Vegetable soup (zucchini, cabbage, carrots, peas) - 200 g, ginger tea.||Pine nuts (40 g).||Sauerkraut 100 g, herbal tea.|
Mandarin, black tea with a teaspoon of sugar.
|Creamy squash soup (150 g), boiled cauliflower (80 g).||Apple.||Sauerkraut, green tea with a teaspoon of honey, boiled shrimp (100 g).|
If you adhere to the specified menu throughout the week, you can get rid of 3-5 kg of excess weight. To lose up to 9 kg, you need to hold out on this seven-day diet for another week.
The author of the article: Kuzmina Vera Valerievna | Endocrinologist, nutritionist
Education: Diploma of the Russian State Medical University named after NI Pirogov with a degree in General Medicine (2004). Residency at Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, diploma in Endocrinology (2006).
The keto diet: pros and cons, menus, recipesThe keto diet is named after the word ketosis. This condition is characterized by an increase in the level of ketone bodies in the body, which it later uses to maintain its own vital functions.If a person does not get enough carbohydrates from food, the liver begins to produce ketone bodies from fatty acids
Diet on eggs and oranges for a weekSometimes you only have 7 days to get rid of 3-4 extra pounds. It is for such cases that a diet on eggs and oranges for a week has been developed. Although this method of losing weight is short-term, it is quite effective
Polina Gagarina's diet: pros and consThe popular Russian singer Polina Gagarina shocked all the people around her with dramatic changes in her image. From a plump young mother, she dramatically transformed into a slender beauty, dropping 40 kg after giving birth
ATS diet: diet principles, menus for the weekThe abbreviation "OVD" in the context of dietary nutrition stands for "the main diet option." It includes 15 treatment tables, which were developed back in 1930 by the Soviet physician M. Pevzner
Diet table number 9Diet number 9 for diabeticsIn some countries, diet table number 9 is traditionally used to treat and prevent diabetes. It can be prescribed for mild to moderate diabetes mellitus in the absence of concomitant diseases of internal organs and acidosis