2023 Author: Josephine Shorter | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 07:22
Diet on cottage cheese and kefir: pros and cons
This diet was originally intended for patients suffering from diabetes mellitus. Its developer, an American scientist, using his technique intended to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases in his patients. According to the creator of the technique, with the help of a diet, you can get rid of deep-seated fat. If you follow a curd-kefir diet for a week, you can count on a loss of 3-4 kg of body weight.
This diet is known as a low-carb diet because fermented milk products are high in protein and low in carbohydrates. The kefir-curd diet belongs to the category of short-term methods: only 3 days are given for the implementation of the mono-variant. There are longer options - 1-3 weeks, but they are not so strict. These types of diet, in addition to the main components (cottage cheese, kefir), contain other dietary products, since a long period of time on a dairy diet can be harmful to health.
- Mono-diet menu on cottage cheese and kefir for 3 days
- Diet menu on cottage cheese and kefir for 7 days
- Diet menu on cottage cheese and kefir for 21 days
- Approved and unapproved products
- Pros and cons of a diet on cottage cheese and kefir
- Reviews and results of those who have lost weight
Mono-diet menu on cottage cheese and kefir for 3 days
Using a mono diet, you can lose 1 to 2 kilograms. The total daily amount of food is 400 g of fat-free cottage cheese and 1 liter of kefir 0% fat. Depending on the daily load of losing weight and the planned amount of weight loss, the fat content of kefir can vary up to 2.5%.
This amount of food is divided into 6 meals, two of which should be kefir. It is forbidden to use sugar, salt and other seasonings, it is allowed to balance the taste with the addition of cinnamon and chopped herbs.
Diet menu on cottage cheese and kefir for 7 days
The diet of the diet for a week completely coincides with the filling of the three-day diet. It is allowed to diversify it with fresh vegetables and fruits with a low sugar content, with a total volume of up to a kilogram.
The diet implies fractional nutrition, it allows you to get rid of 4 kg of excess weight.
Diet menu on cottage cheese and kefir for 21 days
The peculiarity of this technique is the implementation of the rules of healthy eating with the predominant inclusion of kefir and cottage cheese in the diet.
- Breakfast - cottage cheese with fruits, dried fruits, nuts and honey;
- Snack - 200 ml of kefir with the addition of 20 g of bran (st. Spoon);
- Lunch - lean meat, fish with a side dish;
- Dinner - lean meat, fish with vegetables;
- Before going to bed - 200 ml of kefir.
Approved and unapproved products
It is recommended to use lean meat, fish, fat-free offal, a small amount of rye or bran bread in the menu.
- Potatoes, and anything that contains starch;
- Products from wheat flour of the highest grade;
- Sausages, sausages, semi-finished meat products;
- Ketchup, mayonnaise;
- Canned food;
Pros and cons of a diet on cottage cheese and kefir
The advantages of the technique:
- The long process of digesting low-calorie foods included in the diet allows you not to feel hunger;
- Cottage cheese and kefir contain trace elements necessary for the body (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus), vitamins of group c, b, pp, which have a positive effect on health, condition of the skin, hair, nails;
- Low-fat cottage cheese and kefir do not contain harmful fats, so they are extremely useful for people who are overweight;
- Cottage cheese increases the level of hemoglobin, it is useful for anemia;
- Kefir has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect, it creates a balance of lactobacilli in the intestine;
- The use of kefir and cottage cheese stimulates the immune system;
- The method is very effective as an emergency weight loss method.
- The disadvantages of the technique include negative symptoms that can be experienced at the beginning of its use:
- Decreased performance;
Since this diet has quite strict rules that must be followed to achieve the effect, it has contraindications:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Condition after an injury, a serious illness;
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcers of the stomach and intestines, pathologies of the liver and pancreas, erosive gastritis);
- Kidney disease, cardiovascular pathology;
- The presence of malignant tumors;
- Children and adolescents.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before starting the diet.
Reviews and results of those who have lost weight
Marina, 32: An effective diet on cottage cheese and kefir helped me lose 5 kg of excess weight in a week. In order not to return to the previous indicators, I still use cottage cheese. In addition to it, my diet contains meat, vegetables and low-calorie fruits.
Elena, 29 years old: This diet is very effective in reducing weight, but it is not suitable for everyone. It seemed to me quite satisfying, despite the fact that the daily diet consists of only a liter of kefir and 0.5 kg of cottage cheese. At the beginning of using the diet, due to the fact that the obligatory drinking of one and a half liters of water and the use of fermented milk products do not go well with each other, I had a gastrointestinal disorder. After I divorced food and drink in time, the problem disappeared. The stomach and intestines began to work normally, constipation disappeared. I did not use vitamin complexes, but I did not observe any deterioration in health. This diet helped me lose weight without any problems, but if the body has the ability to retain water, this must be taken into account.
Video on how to lose up to 4 kg of excess weight on a curd-kefir diet:
The author of the article: Kuzmina Vera Valerievna | Endocrinologist, nutritionist
Education: Diploma of the Russian State Medical University named after NI Pirogov with a degree in General Medicine (2004). Residency at Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, diploma in Endocrinology (2006).
Results and reviews of the kefir dietThe kefir diet can be called one of the most stringent, but at the same time one of the most effective methods of losing weight. With its help, excess weight goes away almost at lightning speed. The basic product is kefir, thanks to which it is possible not only to get rid of extra pounds, but also to cleanse the body
Atkins diet: menus, pros and consCardiologist Robert Atkins has developed an effective weight loss method also known as the Hollywood Diet. It involves the rejection of carbohydrate foods, due to which the body begins to draw energy from its own fatty deposits
Diet models "2-4 kg in 3 days"Models are public women, so they always have to keep an eye on their figure, which is their working tool. The diet of models is severely limited, because the shooting takes place almost around the clock. If an unplanned contract happens and you need to lose weight urgently, models use a 3-day diet
7 day grapefruit diet: pros and consFor those who want to lose a few extra pounds in a week, the grapefruit diet can be an excellent solution. Although the diet for this method of losing weight is quite varied, it is based on the use of grapefruit and grapefruit juice
Banana diet for 3 and 7 daysEating bananas in food has a positive effect on human health. They act as a source of iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium. All of these trace elements contribute to the maintenance of normal heart function. In addition, bananas are a source of vitamins and other nutrients